- > Localiza | Monitoring
- > Schneider | Infrastructure
- > Minas Gerais Secretary of State for Health | Information Security
- > Avista | Data Center
- > Municipal Chamber of Belo Horizonte
- > Samarco | Infrastructure
- > Mercantil do Brasil Bank | Unified Communication
- > Vitoria’s City Hall | Metropolitan Area Network
- > UFES | Physical Security
- > VALE | Telephony
Administrative City | Multiservice Networking
Recently, NetService was contracted to design and perform the Telecom network project in the facilities of the Administrative City of Minas Gerais. With completion scheduled for April 2010, the project includes the installation of a metallic and optical structured cabling system for department 2 and the staff social center.
Among the challenges faced by NetService in the development of this project stands out the need to perform a large project characterized by an elevated level of excellence in a short deadline.
Based on solutions suited to the needs, NetService installed about 24,000 network points (cat 6) and launching approximately 950,000 meters of UTP cables throughout 17 floors of department 2 and the staff social center.
Besides the required cabling structure, optical fibers were also installed for integration backbone of the floors.
About 20 thousand civil servants and another 10 thousand people who use the facilities daily will be able to use this complete new infrastructure.