- > Localiza | Monitoring
- > Schneider | Infrastructure
- > Minas Gerais Secretary of State for Health | Information Security
- > Avista | Data Center
- > Municipal Chamber of Belo Horizonte
- > Samarco | Infrastructure
- > Vitoria’s City Hall | Metropolitan Area Network
- > UFES | Physical Security
- > VALE | Telephony
- > Administrative City | Multiservice Networking
Mercantil do Brasil Bank | Unified Communication
Banco Mercantil do Brasil observed the impending need to expand and incorporate new services to its existing telephony service due to the limited capacity of the branches and PABX resources.
It was up to NetService to propose a new solution to the main problem found: the technical impossibility of expansion of the system.
To meet the company’s needs, NetService performed consulting and the supply of Cisco Unified Communications equipment, including a Unified Communications Manager, voice gateways, IP telephones, and Softphones.
The implementation of the Cisco solution allowed for the increase of the number of branches and the convergence of the telephony and the existing data network, which contributed for the effective reduction of costs.
Additionally, as the system is compatible with all the standards in use in the market, this solution allowed for the maintenance of the PABX TDM equipment already used by the company, thus ensuring the protection of the investment made in the past.